1. You warrant that you are not in breach of any law or order of any court by using this service.
2. By browsing this website you are in agreement that:
- a) You will not act in breach of any law and will fully indemnify us against all claims of any breach of this provision.
- b) You will refrain from uploading to this website any images, pictures, text, graphics, machine readable code, or any other content that serves as a breach of the rights, including intellectual property rights of others, which may result in breach of standards of morality, decency and respect for the interests of others to be treated with civility, and which may breach the rights of others bot to be defamed, and which may breach any right in law whatsoever, and that we will not be held liable against all claims and demands that may relate in any way to such content.
- c) You will not upload any information on to this website that is not truthful and above board.
- d) You will not upload to this website any virus, Trojan, autobot, or any other form of malware of any description, and will always indemnify us against any loss or damage resulting from such an upload or risk.
- e) We reserve the right to remove any content uploaded by yourself to this website at any time and without informing you of this.
- f) You are responsible for safeguarding your own username and password and accept full responsibility for any actions taken under your personal login whether you are the individual who performed the action or not.
- g) We are not to be held liable for any loss or damage either directly or indirectly, experienced by you resulting from your visit to this website, through access from this website, a website that is linked from this website, or any website that purports to be our website, or from data and information appearing through data sharing technologies, or from your use of less than the optimal encryption security, anti-virus or anti-spam protection.
- h) Despite our best endeavours to ensure the continuity and availability of the website at all times, there may be occasions when the disruption of the service is beyond our control. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting, indirectly or directly, from any disruption of access or failure or variation of intended functionality that occurs for whatever reason.
- i) We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel your access to or use of this website at any time.
- j) You consent us to us owning all intellectual property rights in this website’s content, and you agree that you will not either by yourself or with the assistance of others, act in a way that breaches our intellectual property rights, and will not reproduce any element of this website or its code or use it, or any part of it, to create any content, document, website, graphic or image. You will also not create or assist others on creating, any hyperlink to any part of this website nor take any action that directly or indirectly prevents, in whole or in part, access to, or reduces the pleasure by yourselves or others, of this website.
3. In the event that ant term is rendered invalid by a court of law, please note that the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
4. You agree to comply with the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the event any dispute should occur.
5. Please note that all written notices addressed to us should be sent to: Abu & Abu Ltd, insert address here 71 Wordsworth Road, Small Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands, B10 0ED.